I have been away since Christmas, things have been a bit crazy but that is for another post. I have been spending a lot of time at the above website MDJunction. As my regular readers know, I have plenty of diseases and disorders. I have found some really great groups that I belong to and MDJunction has way to many to mention here. So, if you are in search of an online support group with kind, friendly and knowledgeable people I encourage you to check out MDJunction.
Here a the groups that you can find me in:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism - There are several Autism support groups
- Chronic Fatugue Syndrome
- Parathyroid Gland - Since problems with the Parathyroid are fairly rare, this group covers all Parathyroid problems. I am a group leader in this group.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Social Security Disability
- Thyroid Cancer - All types of thyroid cancer. I am a group leader in this group.